Tanglewood North has two clubhouses:
- 9672 Paseo de Oro
- 4247R Via Largo
Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis and can be made by any Tanglewood North association member. You can view the Clubhouse calendar below.
Reservation forms can be picked up from the TNHOA office during office hours, or easily downloaded here anytime.
Contact us here, email the office (Office@TNHOA.com) or you can call our office: 714.952.1267 during office hours.
Clubhouse Policy and Rules
It is the policy of TNHOA that the clubhouses are for the safe use and enjoyment of members of the Association. Owners who rent or lease their Lot, relinquish their rights of usage to their tenants (see Section 2.6 of the CC&Rs).
Use of the clubhouse is for social, charitable or community service events. Reservations in conjunction with business ventures or events for personal gain are not allowed.
TNHOA has two clubhouses available for resident use: Paseo de Oro Clubhouse and Via Largo Clubhouse.
Reservations are made by contacting clubhouse reservationists or TNHOA Management.
Clubhouse reservations DO NOT include use of the pool or the outside Common Area.
Reservations for major holidays shall be made no more than three (3) months in advance.
A legally responsible adult Owner, tenant or lessee must make the reservation, present a check for the required deposit and read/sign the agreement in order to receive the clubhouse key. The cost for replacement of lost or damaged keys will be $150.00.
The person signing the agreement must be present when the clubhouse is being used and is responsible for all guests including minors.
The maximum occupancy of the clubhouse is 50 persons.
In consideration of other TNHOA residents and for health and safety reasons, the following are NOT allowed:
- Aggressive, loud or dangerous behavior/noise.
- Barbecuing or grilling inside the clubhouse.
- Any food preparation on the clubhouse decks or in the surrounding Common Area without TNHOA Board approval.
- Decorations fastened to the clubhouse with staples, tacks and/or tape, etc.
- Bounce houses or similar items.
- Smoking in the clubhouse or on the deck.
To protect neighbors from excessive noise, the doors to the clubhouse must be closed and all persons attending must be inside by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday through Thursday and 10:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. The clubhouse must be cleaned and vacated by 11:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and by 12:00 Midnight Friday and Saturday, the day of the event.
Refund of the required deposit occurs when the clubhouse is restored to its pre-party condition:
- All surfaces, including furniture, kitchen appliances, countertops and floors, are wiped or mopped and clean and free of dirt, crumbs, and sticky areas (broom, dustpan, mop, etc. are located next to refrigerator.)
- Decorations/balloons have been removed.
- All tables and chairs are in pre-party positions.
- Restrooms are clean, and trash is picked up.
- Trash has been removed for disposal at home and a new trash liner has been placed in the wastebasket.
- Air conditioning or heat is in the “off” position.
- Louvers of blinds are tilted to a fully opened position.
- Lamp on the end table is “on.”
- All other lights, inside and outside are “off.”
- All doors, including the restrooms, are “locked.”
- The key is returned as instructed and the final sign-off by the clubhouse reservationist is completed.