Tanglewood North pools are for the safe use and enjoyment of members of the Association. Owners who rent or lease their unit relinquish their rights of usage to their tenants (see Section 2.6 of the CC&Rs).
There are no lifeguards on duty.
The buddy system is to be used at all times. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult. This is a state law.
Please wear appropriate swimwear for a family pool and clean up after yourself when leaving.
Pool keys open all restrooms associated with all of the pools and clubhouses.
Emergency Equipment. Life preservers and body hooks must remain in their designated pool area locations and are to be use for pool emergencies only.
All pool users are required to close the gate securely to provide safety and security of the pool area.
Compliance with these regulations is the responsibility of the resident. Any violation may result in a suspension from the pool for the entire household and/or fine.
Pool Hours. During the warmer weather season all pools are open for resident use. During the cool weather months, one pool is designated for use. Pool hours are subject to change and are as follows:
Sunday through Thursday 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Friday and Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m.
TNHOA Pool Rules
- All pool users must use a TNHOA issued pool key to enter the pool areas. Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Owners, tenants or lessees and their resident families may admit no more than five (5) guests
per unit at any time. Youths, ages 14 thru 17, may admit no more than three (3) guests per unit
at any time.
- All pool users are required to close the gate securely to provide safety and security of the pool
- All swimwear should be appropriate for a family pool.
- Pool users are required to clean up after themselves when leaving and discard unwanted items
in the trashcan
- Equipment for safety is allowed, if used appropriately.
The following ARE NOT ALLOWED in pools and or poll areas:
- Disruptive, aggressive, loud or dangerous behavior, including running, diving, climbing/sitting on fence or ladder handrails, dunking and throwing objects.
- Toys, balls, squirt guns, diving sticks, etc. Plastic/rubber toys/objects for small children are allowed in the wading pool only.
- Styrofoam objects, boogie boards, inflatable equipment or rafts.
- Cut off shorts or clothing with fringes or loose materials.
- Glass containers. (Plastic water bottles are allowed.)
- Food, candy, snacks, drinks other than plastic water bottles.
- Wheeled vehicles, scooters, skateboards, in-line skates, bicycles, tricycles, etc.
- Animals, except licensed guide dogs.
- Extension cords or electrical equipment. Battery operated audio/video equipment is allowed but must be at a volume that does not disturb others.
- Large inflatable equipment, rafts, boogie boards, or other large items. (Small kickboards and small exercise equipment are allowed if used properly.)
- Children who are not potty trained or who are in diapers, unless diapers are made to eliminate the possibility of leakage or contamination (contamination requires pool closure for cleaning).